Time & Location
About the Event
As we enter into Phase 2 of reopening in some regions, and small gatherings begin again, it’s crucial that we educate ourselves on how to keep ourselves and our guests safe. This webinar will guide you through suggested best practices for planning your next events.
With over 19 years of combined experience in the meetings and events industry, we know COVID-19 has changed the way we do business. With new guidelines and protocols in place, it can be overwhelming to understand what comes next. That's why we’ve spent the last three months participating in over 63 hours of industry webinars and education, and researching guidelines. Join us as we dive into suggestions and best practices on how you can prepare yourself as we begin to come together again.
During the webinar, we’ll walk you through what we are doing with our own events, and discuss how to prepare yourself to have important conversations with your stakeholders. We’ll help you to prepare for discussions regarding:
- updating and negotiating contracts
- venue precautions
- food & beverage safety and considerations to mitigate concerns
- meeting / event space planning
- hybrid events and when they could be considered
We’ll also discuss your role as the planner of your event, including your responsibilities and duty of care.
Following the session, you'll receive a complete toolkit of everything we discuss along with much more!
What’s included in the toolkit?
- summary of the six areas of consideration for our ‘new normal’
- sample cancellation clause to use
- sample force majeure clause to use
- list of questions to ask your vendors
- communication templates - vendors and attendees
- planner duty of care and responsibilities
- meal service risk factors and solutions
- venue best practices being set by large chain hotels
- details on free webinars about Hybrid and Virtual events
- questions to ask of your attendees
- and more, based on what comes up during the webinar
We look forward to sharing all that our experience and recent education has prepared us for, to allow you to plan your next event with confidence.
This will be an interactive session, therefore space is limited.
- Together Again$45$450$0